Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Computer Clean Up

The development of the high technology and improvement of our society allow our people to lead a happier and more convenient life. As a matter of fact, being one of the most important inventions in modern times, computers have prevailed in every corner of our world. We deal with nearly all things with the help of computers. To tell the truth, it is difficult for us to imagine what our life will be like without computers. For me, I depend on my computer so much. I have to work, entertain myself, communicate with others, do some shopping and so on with it every day. However, I find my computer slows down little by little after I have operated it for a period of time. After consulting some reference books, I know it is the junk files that make it slower.
It is inevitable for the junk files to accumulate in the hard disc of my computer. No matter what I do, for example, adding and removing software, or surfing in the internet, there will be some junk files. And the continuous expansion of these junk files will not only take up the precious space in the hard disc, but also slow down the computer and affect the efficiency of my work. Therefore, I clean the junk files by all means and speed up my computer. Here is my experience in this aspect.
On the one hand, I make use of the software of Windows in itself. In fact, the root directory in C disc is a place where there will be many files. Usually, I will keep the useful system files like Msdos.dos, Command.com, Command.dos, Autoexec.bat, Autoexec.dos, Config.sys, Config.dos, Drvspace.bin, Dblspace.bin and other important documents like Bootlog.txt, Bootlog.prv, Detlog.txt, meanwhile, I delete the rest since they are useless in generally. And it is advised to clean some help files because they are completely useless for the computer veterans and difficult for the beginners.
On the other hand, I resort to Computer Cleanup Software. In fact, I like CCleaner very much. It is a very good tool to clean up my system junk files. With its help, I can remove any useless file and junk information from the system thus boosting my computer speed and saving more space in my hard disc. What's more, this software can be downloaded from the internet for free.
As a computer user, it is very important to know how to maintain their own computers and guarantee them to work well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this computer cleaning methods

    But some users know only few utilization of computer. For normal, i dont think it would be convenient. So,other alternative is computer cleanup software. Computer cleanup tool scans and optimizes the computer with just one click and maintain the computer properly.If any user wants such a computer software then click here

    http://www.supremocleaner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete